The PVS-14 is one of the most prolific monocular night vision device (MNVD) in the world. Currently issued to militaries across the globe, the PVS-14 is tried and true. Due to its simple and compact nature the PVS-14 is one of the most durable and versatile monocular night vision devices on the market. The PVS-14 can be helmet mounted, bridged with an additional PVS-14 or thermal device, or adapted to the front of a DSLR camera lens. Small enough to stash in a pocket or stored in a pouch on your kit. All of our PVS-14’s feature autogated image intensifiers with manual gain control. Manual gain provides the user with the ability to increase or decrease gain to their specifications. This can be seen as an increase or decrease in image brightness as desired, or a reduction in image noise as needed. Whether you’re a seasoned night vision user or a first time owner, the PVS-14 is a true staple in the world of night vision and all who are able should own one.
We build our devices using our suite of in house state-of-the-art equipment, including the Hoffman Engineering ANV-126A Test Set and HVS Vision System. The same equipment tube manufacturers such as Elbit Systems of America and L3Harris Technologies use. This allows us to remove any subjectivity in assembly and maintain the absolute highest degree of precision possible. What this equates to is a device built to an exceeding degree of quality and to exacting standards.
We offer our PVS-14’s in a variety of tube types:
- These are 1400+ Minimum FOM auto-gated auto-gain white phosphor intensifiers in 10160 format. This means the manual gain function on the PVS-14 body is non functioning as there is no manual gain controller on the intensifier tube. NNVT are a value minded option offering a functional capability at a modest price point. In a comparative sense these are similar to Photonis tubes in maintaining great resolution across light levels. We use auto-gated NNVT tubes not the non auto-gated tubes and calling them auto-gated as can be found on the internet.
- Industry leading auto-gating technology yields superior resolution across light levels.
- These tend to be more resilient to light exposure as a result of their superior auto-gating.
- 1800+ FOM minimum
Elbit Gen 3
- FOM is typically 1800-2400+ for our commercial white phosphor option. Sometimes even much higher than this too.
- We do our best to hold these to Mil-Spec spot specification minimum with many exceeding Aviator spot specification.
L3 Gen 3 Unfilmed
- Unfilmed (2300+ FOM Common)
- Exceeds spot specification minimum
- We sort and batch our tubes to ensure all have as clean screen cosmetics and high specifications as possible. Each exceeding the minimum standards for its type.
- L3 Unfilmed High FOM option. These tubes are hand selected from our available Mil-Spec and Aviator tubes to achieve the highest specification possible with as clean screen cosmetics as possible (2400-2800+ Common).
Lightweight Battery Housing Upgrade:
The ultralight push button PVS-14 battery housing (PVS-14 battery pack) weighs only 1.6 oz / 45g without sacrificing durability. This is a 36% weight savings in comparison to standard PVS-14 battery housings weighing 2.5 oz / 71g. This lightweight push button PVS-14 battery housing can use either a single AA or a CR123A. Why two battery options? The AA is the most prolific battery in existence, readily available wherever you go. When using a CR123A the run time can be up to an incredible 75 hours. Moreover, single hand operation is now significantly easier, as all of your controls are now centralized to the push button location. In summary, not only do you save weight, but you also gain dual fuel functionality with considerable gains in run time.
|DIMENSIONS||4.5″(L) x 2.0″(W) x 2.25″(H)|
|FINISH||Corrosion Resistant- Matte Black|
|POWER||One (1) Standard AA Battery|
|BATTERY LIFE||Approx. 50 Hours at Room Temp.|
60′ for 2 Hours