The Night Vision Phone Mount Adapter threads into the female eyepiece threads of your Mil-Spec lens equipped PVS-14 or Mil-Spec PVS-14 lens equipped device. The Night Vision Phone Mount Adapter provides a stable and ergonomic means of capturing photos and video through your night vision device. No more fumbling to align your phone camera up against the lens at a precise angle or distance. Simply attach the Night Vision Phone Mount Adapter and install your Phone for excellent photos and video. The Night Vision Phone Mount Adapter also features a standard 1/4-20 female mounting hole for tripod use.
Installation is easy and only takes a few moments.
- Unscrew the eyecup ring on your Mil-Spec lens equipped device.
- Loosen the thread lock screw on the Night Vision Phone Mount Adapter.
- Loosen the thumb screw for Phone installation and alignment.
- Thread the Night Vision Phone Mount Adapter into the female threads of the eyepiece.
- Tighten thread lock screw to finger tight.
- Install Phone into Night Vision Phone Mount Adapter.
- Align Phone camera to eyepiece.
- Tighten thumb screw properly to secure Phone.
Fits most smartphones. The largest we’ve used thus far is an iPhone 14 Pro Max in a rubber case.
This should go without saying - The installation instructions serve only as a guide for a working understanding of how the product attaches and functions. The user is responsible for proper installation and device security. Failure to install the device/s and/or component/s correctly may lead to accidental drops or damages. The user assumes liabilities in product and device safety and security. Phone not included. We cannot guarantee fitment with non Mil-Spec PVS-14 pattern lenses. It is the customers responsibility to determine if their device is compatible.
Will work with any Mil-Spec PVS-14 eyepiece lens equipped device with the eye cup ring removed.